Junior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Engineer
£24,000-£35,000 Salary Depending on Experience plus Company Benefits*
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
- A minimum of 2 A Levels at grade C or above with one in a relevant subject
- Relevant work experience – learners who have work and trade experience in the building industry are welcome to apply
Marches Biogas is looking to find a Junior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Engineer to assist in the provision of the full range of Commercial/Quantity Surveying services relating to management of contracts, tender and proposal support, improved financial control, management of the supplier database and negotiation and price certainty relating to key procurement activities.
Marches Biogas is committed to the continued development and appropriate training of all its employees with specific training provided as necessary.
Marches has employees that have been at the cutting edge of this renewable and green technology for over 25 years and have a small, but highly developed team of industry experts who are able to provide mechanical, operational, and biological support AD facilities throughout the UK. With an excellent benefits package this is a brilliant opportunity to learn.
Specific roles would include:
- Conditions of contract review
- Claims input and advice
- Setting up frameworks and pricing structures with key suppliers
- Monitoring of project costs
- Raising applications of payment and invoice
- Raising sub-contracts and reviewing applications
- Liaison with accounts and project team relating to project profitability and cost forecasting
- Input and assistance with proposals and associated pricing
- Creating an accurate database for costing purposes
If you think that you might be a good fit for this exciting role, then please get in touch.
Email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Company benefits include 20 days holiday plus bank holidays with 1 days additional holiday for each year worked up to a maximum of 5 years. Opportunity to become a shareholder of Marches Biogas after completing the six month probation period together with life and health insurance.