At Marches Biogas we are dedicated to all aspects of the anaerobic digestion process. The experienced team consists of design and process engineers, skilled mechanical and electrical engineers, site managers, commissioning engineers, biologists and experts on the regulation surrounding AD.
All engineers have the following training:
EUSR Safety, Health & Environmental Awareness training for the Water Industry
PASMA - Tower Scaffold
IPAF – Mobile Vertical, Mobile Boom
Confined Space with Breathing Apparatus
In addition, Marches Biogas has specialised engineers trained & experienced in the following:
- CompEx Mechanical (Preparation, Installation, Inspection & Maintenance of Mechanical Equipment in Explosive Atmospheres)
- Compex Electrical (Preparation, Installation, Inspection & Maintenance of Electrical Equipment & Systems in Explosive Atmospheres)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- WAMITAB Level 4 Medium Risk Operator Competence for Anaerobic Digestion.
- 18th Edition – IET Wiring Regulations
- Crowcon Gas Detection Service, Maintenance & Repair
- DSEAR Area Classification
We offer a wide range of services which are detailed below. We are flexible in our project approach and if you cannot see exactly what you are looking for please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.